Skilde Algos Index du Forum

Skilde Algos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Get A Lot Of Likes On Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Skilde Algos Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Bureau de plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
melimarta

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Get A Lot Of Likes On Facebook Page Répondre en citant

How To Get A Lot Of Likes On Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

However, these are rough estimates and you would need to look at online tools for exactitude dependent on your target audience. If you do this, make sure that you monitor the general reaction to the themed posts, and be prepared to change the theme if you're not getting the likes that you want. Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Establishing a theme for your posts can also help keep your posts consistent. 5 Time your posts. Now I know how I can get many likes on my Facebook account. 63.. If you see that a friend's post has several ongoing comments or discussions on it, jump in and offer your opinion! As long as you're respectful and witty, you're bound to receive several likes while the post is still active. This is a good way to ensure that your comment reaches the people for whom it is intended; likewise, tagging several people will likely result in a like from each of those people if the content to which you're drawing their attention is interesting to them. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 4 My profile picture has 13 likes; how can I get more? wikiHow Contributor Try tagging some friends, even if they are not present in the photo. Method 3 Using a Facebook Page 1 Promote your page. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Having a high number of friends on Facebook will logistically increase the number of people who can interact with your posts, though it might not necessarily translate into more likes. If you're simply viewing the comments in your news feed, you may not have the GIF option. In addition to posting the link to your Facebook page everywhere that you can, promoting your page will make the page visible to people who aren't friends with you. Several of them will probably like it. Also, many people admire humor, so you could maybe try posting something funny. If you post a video, delete the link once the video is embedded in the post and add your own text instead. All Rights Reserved. Your "About" section's tone will likely depend on who your page's target demographic is, so keep this in mind when writing the section. Try to see what other people have responded with in order to offer a fresh take. Features Pricing Testimonials About Us Blog Log In . Posting a joke, a commentary on current events, or even a question about something about which others are actively discussing will increase engagement on your post, meaning that people will want to interact with the post rather than simply scrolling past it. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Similarly to commenting on high-traffic posts, replying to people's comments in an ongoing conversation or thread will almost guarantee a like or two as long as you're respectful. How do I get more likes for my cover photo? Answer this question Flag as. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 16 Helpful 77 How do I get automatic likes on Facebook? wikiHow Contributor If you try to get automatic likes, your ID will be blocked. The "About" section in particular is important; if people don't know what your page represents, they may not feel comfortable liking it. ArticleEdit ore Likes on Your Instagram Photos Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. While asking questions doesn't necessarily increase the number of likes on your page, it can improve your current fan base's relationship with the page, which may lead to recommendations from those people later. Tested By: wikiHow Technology Team This version of How to Get a Lot of Facebook Likes was reviewed on November 2, 2017. . 5a02188284
facebook for android free download on pcgodswar facebook tp hackdownload binu application for facebooki want to hack my facebook accountinstaller facebook sur iphone gratuitementcan i make two facebook accounts with the same emailfacebook chat for samsung e2652 duosverify disabled facebook accountcheat para dead trigger 2 facebookhow to change facebook password 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 15:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Skilde Algos Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Bureau de plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange